Thursday, August 13, 2009

The First...

I am about to write the most cliche sentence in all of "blog-dom"...

I took the leap and started a blog!!

There, I said it :) All it took was a grave shift to get bored out of my mind with nothing but time to kill AND this nagging thought that I can't get rid of, "If one tiny string doesn't do it's job tomorrow then these may be the last words I ever pen..." A little too dramatic...maybe; but whatever.

What is the tiny string aforementioned you may ask...well it relates to the adventure that awaits when the sun peeks over the mountains... Sky Diving! The parachute string is awfully small compared to the ramifications it embodies. I'm so stinkin excited!

It's been a busy summer! ...and my mind hit overdrive as soon as I thought about writing about it all. I'll have to post pictures...as soon as I figure out how to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment